Saturday, March 17, 2018

Hoppy Easter

Hello Sweet Friends!  It's Sheri here today to share a Easter Card featuring the super cute Benjamin Bunny digital stamp and a sentiment from the Hoppy Easter stamp set.  As I've mentioned in the past I'm a huge fan of being able to mix digital stamps with my stamp sets especially if I'm crafting late at night and want instant gratification to my retail therapy.

For my card I printed out this adorable bunny on some copic friendly paper and proceeded to color him with copic markers. (Pink Bunny Parts & Flower: R81, R83, R85; Flower Stem: G43; Flower Pot: BG10, BG11; Bunny & Shadows: C00, C0, C1; and Bunny Cheeks: R20). 

I kept the design very clean by only adding a strip of pattern paper as a backdrop to the bunny.  (A great way to use up those scraps we all have in our stash).  I then stamped the greeting with black ink added some ribbon and glitter dots as embellishments.




 
The Texture Tiles 1 stamp set is the March 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $75 order (after all discounts and before shipping & tax) through 3/31/18.
 
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/march-2018-stamp-of-the-month-texture-tiles-1/

 Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: