Monday, March 12, 2018

A couple cards from the March release!

Hello! I am sharing a few cards today using stamps from the March release
For the first card, I used Birds & Blooms and Texture Tiles 1.
 
 
I wanted to use two of the Texture stamps together, with two colors, but I didn't like the combo I tried first so I ripped the bottom off and flipped it over. Sometimes those accidents make us get creative and the results are better than what we originally visualized! lol.
 
On my second card, I used Texture Tiles 1 and Long Stem Silhouettes. I kept the card to two colors and let most of the background show. A paper flower in my stash was the perfect color to match!
 
 
For my last card, I used the awesome new SNSS alphabet, Skinny Minnie Alpha, with an oldie but goodie... So Sweet Cocoa!

 
I stamped Cocoa Mouse and the alpha letters by lining them up in the MISTI. Then I simply used a ruler to quickly draw some lines to "box him in".
 
Have a great day!
Diane
 
 

No comments: