Monday, January 8, 2018

Hope You Are Feeling So Very Loved

Hello Everyone!  Today I thought I would share a couple Encouragement cards that I created with the NEWLY released Scene Silhouettes: Wetland Grass and Thoughtful Words stamps sets.  I don't know about you but I tend to struggle with making these types of cards along with Sympathy cards.  One thing I've found helpful is making more than one at a time with the supplies that I've pulled out so I can have a stash to be able to send when I need one.  You can either make a duplicate or play around with the supplies and come up with a couple different layouts.

For my cards today I pulled out some card stock, inks, embossing folders to add a little texture, ribbon, and some black pearls.  I find that using a monochromatic color pallet along with a gender neutral design also helps.  Hope these ideas will help you the next time you need to create this type of card.





Don't forget that the Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands is the January 2018 Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $60 order through 1/31/18.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/january-2018-stamp-of-the-month/

Happy Stamping!

No comments: