Friday, November 3, 2017

Winter Fun!

Happy Birthday Sweet N Sassy Stamps! I am so happy to celebrate these fabulous stamps - both clear and digital!! There is lots of fun going on this month including a HAPPY Freebie! Check it out HERE.

For today's cards, I am working on some Christmas/Winter cards and some SNSS clear stamps and digital... I had a great time with alcohol inks on Yupo paper. I used the tutorial from Splitcoast Stamper called Alcohol Ink Baubles.


For my first card, I used the clear sets - For the Birds; Sentiment - Christmas Pine. I Splattered metallic white water color paint for a snowy look and then with the metallic water color, I created a snow bank for my winter bird to sit on. Pretty simple but sweet!


For my second card I used some digis from Sweet N Sassy -  Cup of Cocoa and Snowman Soup (retired).


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great one!
Lyn

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the background. It's gorgeous!

ScrapNMore said...

These are sooo cute !~